IGNORED

Where are the Missouri folks

royalstar09

I searched for Missouri in hopes it would yield some members close to me, but did not that I could find. I am in North East Missouri. New London specifically, Hannibal is my neighboring town most are familiar with. Looking forward to some nice rides with my wife this year. Would be great to ride along with some other Venture riders.

You are not looking very hard.....

I looked hard, maybe the wrong way. I searched Mo and Missouri yielding tons of post that have the word Mo or Missouri, none of which were people that mau be close to me. Just post in general containing the words somewhere. Have not found a member search option yet.

I live in Saint Charles and i bought my 87 venture royale from a guy that lives in Hannibal about 5 years ago. snarley bill and wrongway live in saint charles and a lot of others are in this state. if you go to the community link then to members list to see who else is in the state.

I live in Saint Charles and i bought my 87 venture royale from a guy that lives in Hannibal about 5 years ago. snarley bill and wrongway live in saint charles and a lot of others are in this state. if you go to the community link then to members list to see who else is in the state.

Are you going to the bike expo this weekend. Wife and I are considering coming that way. We bought our 09 from Big St Charles Motorsports last Tuesday.

There are a few members in St Charles, MO, closer to you there. In fact one of them is hosting a meet and eat down in Eureka Springs, Ar. the weekend of June 24th/25th. His name on here is Snarley Bill.

I like your new bike. I actually bid on it a few times and corresponded with the seller and we got very close to a deal one time. He was just out side of my 'play' money that I wanted to spend on a bike.

Brian

There are a few members in St Charles, MO, closer to you there. In fact one of them is hosting a meet and eat down in Eureka Springs, Ar. the weekend of June 24th/25th. His name on here is Snarley Bill.

I like your new bike. I actually bid on it a few times and corresponded with the seller and we got very close to a deal one time. He was just out side of my 'play' money that I wanted to spend on a bike.

Brian

I bought it from Big St Charles motorsports. It was just traded in on a new Harley. Title was from Illinois, one owner. If I am understanding this correctly maybe the origoinal owner had it listed for sale somewhere??

I searched for Missouri in hopes it would yield some members close to me, but did not that I could find. I am in North East Missouri. New London specifically, Hannibal is my neighboring town most are familiar with. Looking forward to some nice rides with my wife this year. Would be great to ride along with some other Venture riders.
i go through new london all the time. hannibal is my home away from home. i live in st. charles . our company gets most of it's heat treating done in new london. would love to ride with you. i'm hosting the eureka springs meet in june in ar. and the meramec state park meet in sullivan,mo. in sept. check them out. would love to have you join us. bill :welcome1:

i go through new london all the time. hannibal is my home away from home. i live in st. charles . our company gets most of it's heat treating done in new london. would love to ride with you. i'm hosting the eureka springs meet in june in ar. and the meramec state park meet in sullivan,mo. in sept. check them out. would love to have you join us. bill :welcome1:

Next time you come this way I own the small bar next to Court House on Main street in New London. My number is in my profile. Feel free to contact me anytime. That goes for anyone here. My wife and I would love the company.

What heat treating do you have done in town here?

Next time you come this way I own the small bar next to Court House on Main street in New London. My number is in my profile. Feel free to contact me anytime. That goes for anyone here. My wife and I would love the company.

On a possible thread hijack,....but as a former bar/restaurant operator I couldnt help thinking that you must be one heck of a smart guy having a bar next to a court house. What a perfect spot, people win a case they celebrate, they lose, they need a drink, I love it....:group cheers:

BTW Welcome to the group.Now ya gotta take that new shiny ride on a nice long ride up to Cody Wy this july and meet some of the rest of us, and take some great rides.

Brian

Owns a bar? Boy I'm liking this guy better all the time:thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

Owns a bar? Boy I'm liking this guy better all the time:thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

LOL Yep I own a bar, have a trailer tohelp anyone who may need it traveling thru here, am an auto mechanic with a 32'X60' heated garage at my house, and a huge yard for tents. Life is good :cool10: OOh yeah and my father n law who is a kick azz guy is a KC registered BBQ judge and competition cook. We know how to have a good time in this little town...........

LOL Yep I own a bar, have a trailer tohelp anyone who may need it traveling thru here, am an auto mechanic with a 32'X60' heated garage at my house, and a huge yard for tents. Life is good :cool10: OOh yeah and my father n law who is a kick azz guy is a KC registered BBQ judge and competition cook. We know how to have a good time in this little town...........

So we're all invited to your place once the snow melts for some folks? I mean a bar and BBQ :dancefool:oh yeah and the garage. But the bar and BBQ sounds great to me. :whistling:So how big is the bar? Can we all fit?

Margaret