IGNORED

any one we know?

Naked Rider

'Nother thing... It takes a lot of guts to put a bike on the sidestand with that kind of decline... Things will go boom..... Nice effect though.. :thumbsup2:

Say Condor, do you park your Bike in Neutral ?

Mine are allways in 1st Gear, never will be different, because i keep the Trans in1st Gear and just kill the Engine with the Side Stand Switch.

Say Condor, do you park your Bike in Neutral ?

Mine are allways in 1st Gear, never will be different, because i keep the Trans in1st Gear and just kill the Engine with the Side Stand Switch.

Not normally, but I'm not perfect and sometimes I have... Besides if the decline is great enough it only takes a little movement to get that sidestand to start to collapse. Don't ask how I know that..... I guess if you park your scoot like that, in gear or out, you've got bigger cajones than I have. Better to park it up hill and not worry. Ditto on the kill switch. Keeps the contacts clean... :)

Bike is in color and the rest of the photo is B&W comes to mind first.

I can do this with my digital point and shoot canon SD 880...One of the setting on the camera....

Point at the color you want to have as the dominant color...hold the button down then press...Everything else is in B&W....Only that color is in the pic...

Pretty cool effect, but don't use it much... Just an FYI for those with digital cameras...May want to explore its functions...

Long Tall