IGNORED

Edsets--Ear Bubs

Eagle77

I just bought Edsets and installed them in my helmet and not entirely happy with the sound. I would like to try using ear bubs with them. The module has a 1/8 port on them. My ear bubs have a 3.5mm plug so they don't fit. Are ear bubs made with an 1/8 plug? Do I need an adaptor? I know some of you will have the answer

Thanks,

This doesn't answer your question but I do have a response to the sound quality of the Edset speakers. I find them to be VERY good but you have to get them close to your ears. When I first installed mine, I had deep pockets left over from the previous headset. I simply placed the Edset speakers in the back of those pockets. The sound wasn't that great. I then move them out so that they are almost touching my ears and they are fantastic now. The best I've ever owned and I've used the highest priced sets from J&M as well as AirRider. The Edsets blow them away. They must be close to your ears though. I also discovered that I had ONE of the speakers turned backwards. :(

This doesn't answer your question but I do have a response to the sound quality of the Edset speakers. I find them to be VERY good but you have to get them close to your ears. When I first installed mine, I had deep pockets left over from the previous headset. I simply placed the Edset speakers in the back of those pockets. The sound wasn't that great. I then move them out so that they are almost touching my ears and they are fantastic now. The best I've ever owned and I've used the highest priced sets from J&M as well as AirRider. The Edsets blow them away. They must be close to your ears though. I also discovered that I had ONE of the speakers turned backwards. :(

Thanks for the info.

One problem I have is that I am hearing impaired so I need it louder than most people would. I will move the speakers closer to my ears and try that.