IGNORED

Total Kee Replacement

Crash

Glad to hear all went well. Now get out of the hospital as soon as you can and try to get some sleep. The worst is over and in a few weeks you will be as good as new.

Its been 4 weeks for me tomorrow and starting to feel great no more cane and getting around just fine. Best of all no more pain.

Steve

Glad it went well for you, Randy. I need mine done real soon but whats scaring the heck out of me is seeing some of the failures too. I still need to work a few more years and a friend of mine had both knees done within the last 2 years and he seems to be struggling bad with it. He leaves work after an 8 hr day and his knees are all swollen. I may just have to wait till im right on the edge of retirement before I do this, just in case......

Hi Randy

Glad to hear our home. Thid one for me went better then the first one and I was doing real good till friday morning when I over did it and puilled my calf now its so tight I can't put much weight on it. Just take it slow and don't over do and it will get there.

Hang in there

Steve

Thanks all. I actually had a good day yesterday and the best night in years. I actually slept 5 hours straight and then another 3. I've never done that for years. Had a good PT yesterday outside since it was warm and sunny. That's over now as it's cold but at least sunny. But not going out alone anyway. Did some of my exercises and was on the CPM and now ice. Hoping for another good day!:thumbsup2:

Glad it went well for you, Randy. I need mine done real soon but whats scaring the heck out of me is seeing some of the failures too. I still need to work a few more years and a friend of mine had both knees done within the last 2 years and he seems to be struggling bad with it. He leaves work after an 8 hr day and his knees are all swollen. I may just have to wait till im right on the edge of retirement before I do this, just in case......
Ruffy I had both done in 06 at the same time,then 30 days later the right knee had to be opened up to replace a too tight plate.If you do your therpy you will be fine.I went back to cutting 32 yards a wk in 3 months.