IGNORED

Playing With Two Video Tracks

Michael_Bishop

I pickup a second Gopro HD last week. So I figure that I sould play with editting with two video tracks. This is just a little bit of video I shot one day last spring. With the Gopro mounted in different places.

[ame=http://www.vimeo.com/19106709]Playing With Two Video Tracks on Vimeo[/ame]

MarCarl that video was shot last spring. I was playing with mounting the carmera in different places. I last time I was on a ride was nov 13 2010. I can't wait till the snow and the salt is wash of the roads. I need a ride. I did start it up yesterday.

I will be mounting two of those camera this year. I pick the second one up a Best Buy it was a open box deal. Paid $119 for it. I need to see what it was like to put two video tracks in to the editing software and use pices from one clip to the other. If I'm riding with a group I wiil have one looking out front the other one out back. Riding by my self one out front then one looking back at me or look of to a side. I was using pinnacle studio 14. The only way I could use it to edit two video tracks was to lay the second video clip in it was to use the overlay and I would have to trun on the transparency. So I figer I would use Sony Vegas 10 Platinum. I use to use Vegas 6 a few years ago. So I'm just getting my learning curve done now.