IGNORED

Leesure lite

crockettrider

We pull a 1994 Bunkhouse, very nice, Monty tried to steal it from me at the rally in July. That looks like a great deal for an 06.

I tried to pre talk him down a bit, he wouldn't budge but seemed proud of it. I jokingly told him I'd go full price but the kids wouldn't eat....:duck:

He is proud of it and isn't in a hurry. He's an older guy and seems like a class act....Time is money so....I'll likely buy it, tomorrow when I drop my son at the airport!

Used 4 times....heck, it should be like new!

Well I did get the Bunkhouse today....it is pristine with little to no wear. I must confess....it seems to be a really well built unit. We set it up and the wife even said "I can sleep in that!"

I will play with it tomorrow (screw work) and figure it all out.

Well did ya skip work, and get it all figured out,,,,:confused24: Where's da pic's......:)

I myself have tried the Time Out, and found that though a good camper it had no room for storage when set up, and was difficult to get to packed for travel. I have used an Aspen Classic which is similar in design to the Bunkhouse, but with the poles on the inside. It was a good setup also, but not mu cup of tea still. I then came to the Roll-A-Home which is somewhat similar to the Leisure, but with inside storage that can be easily accessed on the road. Hard floor, and off ground, inside out of sight storage, and one man setup in 2 to 3 minutes. Sturdy frame, and torsion suspension.

Have to disagree about storage with the time out. When set up there is a ton of storage inside the camper. There is an entire section with nothing in it. I also store stuff under the bed when set up. Lots of room.

Have to disagree about storage with the time out. When set up there is a ton of storage inside the camper. There is an entire section with nothing in it. I also store stuff under the bed when set up. Lots of room.

Yep there is that for sure, and all out in the open for any one to see when they pass by and the flap is open, or happen to unzip it to take a peek,,,,,,,, Storing stuff in a container under the bed isn't what I would call secure, and out of sight out of mind,,,,,,,,:yikes: Great campers, and lots of room when set up, and strong as far as storm handling goes, but there is NO inside out of sight storage..

Well did ya skip work, and get it all figured out,,,,:confused24: Where's da pic's......:)

I did skip work...got a good boss (self employed):bighug:

Set it up and set it up again today....this time I cleaned it real well. I'm gonna enjoy this thing! I'll post pics from today...tomorrow?