IGNORED

From E-Fishin-C and Four Paws99 wishing

E-Fishin-C

All our fellow So called Friends :rotfl:and Members ,a Happy , Healthy and Prosperous Year

I started celebrating early here , One bottle will do it 9 Litre Bottle:dancefool: its 6C and the snow is melting And Four Paws Is out with her friends to YUK YUK's

I don't think 9 litres will be enuff for you Charlie, better have another ready just in case! Oh, but you probably already do!!

And like Yammer said, you better have the aspirin beside the bed in the morning (or afternoon, whichever comes first for ya!) :headache: :starz:

Charlie & Hope wishing you both the very best New Year

So your a bit worryed about drinking and driving but if your staying home you could step up to a big boy bottle instead of them little kiddy ones

Happy New Year:dancefool::banana::dancefool:

Dray

Charlie & Hope wishing you both the very best New Year

So your a bit worryed about drinking and driving but if your staying home you could step up to a big boy bottle instead of them little kiddy ones

Happy New Year:dancefool::banana::dancefool:

Dray

Dray ,thats 10 American bottles in this bottle ..You couldnt Handle 2 :rotfl::sign20:

All our fellow So called Friends and Members ,a Happy , Healthy and Prosperous Year I started celebrating early here , One bottle will do it 9 Litre Bottle its 6C and the snow is melting And Four Paws Is out with her friends to YUK YUK's

Nice bottle Charlie - but it looks like you already need a refill. Hope 2001 brings your many more good memories!

Dray ,thats 10 American bottles in this bottle ..You couldnt Handle 2 :rotfl::sign20:

Charlie I had more beer with you last Year than i had in the last 10 Years

and have not had one sence I drank yours; Im waitin for you to buy again:mo money::stickpoke:

Dray:big-grin-emoticon: