IGNORED

Yamaha Sports Plaza

1BigDog

After my mis-adventures with DGY I went ahead and ordered an OEM part from Sports Plaza Yamaha in Seattle, Wash. The prices were excellent, the customer service was one of the best that I had dealt with and the part came several days ahead of schedule. AND I wasnt gouged on the shipping charges like I was at DGY. From now on, unless something drastically changes, i'll be using Sport Plaza for my needs.

WWW.YSPPART.COM

Doesnt that make you feel all warm and fuzzy?

:bighug:

I had the same experience with them after trying to get help from a local Yamaha dealer only a mile from my house, and getting ignored because I didn't buy my RSTD from them.

It is refreshing to find a dealer that will go out of their way for you as they did there at Sports Plaza Yamaha Seattle. I had them change a tire for me on a Sunday. I went home after they told me how long it should take, but got a call saying it was ready before I got home. (they are 20 miles away)

They also removed and greased the drive shaft at the same time, no charge. Oh yes, I didnt buy the tire from them, but it didn't matter, same service as if I had.

Wish more dealers were so helpful. Needless to say they are my choice.:)

Lowflyer07

Ride Safe

I bought my pillow top seats from them last spring. I ordered them online and the seats arrived ahead of schedule a week later. Their prices are always great and they only charged $21 to ship the seats to St. Paul from Seattle. I'll be ordering items from them in the future. I only wish I was close enough to them to have them service my bike.

:usa::biker::checkeredflag: