IGNORED

Finished product

slick97spirit

A couple of weeks ago I posted that I had started a tank bra for the Millennium.

Finally finished the darn thing. I know that several on here do this kind of work and do much more detail than I've done here, but I'll tell you what. Leather work is not as easy as it seems like it would be.

I'm happy with the result. Anyway, see photo for the finished product.

I use to tool leather as a youth, lets see that was, was, yeah as a youth. I think I just said that. Yeah, I remember in high school and arts and crafts in t he Army. Ok, no jokes about the arts and crafts in the army. It was occupational therapy late 60's, early 70's. :Cool_cool36:

I must say a very good job by my standards, and I do have some. :smile5:

Rick

nice job were did you find the color to match the rest of the bike. we could have went for a ride today. went to walmart today first ride in week man it is nice out side.

I ordered the leather on line. It's supposed to be buffalo hide.

Actually thought about a quick ride but my son from knoxville has a jet ski that needs the stator replaced. I told him I'd bring it home for the winter and try to fix it to save him a couple of hundred.

Never been in one of these before. It's gonna be a job. Live and learn!

I started tearing into that and the thoughts of a quick ride went south.

I may be posting on here later trying to figure out how to finish this one. Maybe somebody knows how to work on these fool things.

Looks like it's gonna be a full on winter project. Hope I don't have to pull the entire motor. I don't see how the heck they get those things in there. I just hope I can get it all back together by spring.

Guest RawHide
A couple of weeks ago I posted that I had started a tank bra for the Millennium.

Finally finished the darn thing. I know that several on here do this kind of work and do much more detail than I've done here, but I'll tell you what. Leather work is not as easy as it seems like it would be.

I'm happy with the result. Anyway, see photo for the finished product.

I agree working with leather can get pretty pricky!

:stickinouttounge: