IGNORED

for the shutter bugs and camera bugs out there..........

painterman67

If I drank coffee I would have to have one.

What do you mean, "If I drank coffee?" You're a Navy Chief!!! I thought that was part of BEING a Navy Chief. LOL

Actually, I worked at the dispensary there in Goose Creek, SC for awhile, but spent MOST of my time at the Charleston Naval Regional Medical Center back in the 70's. :-)

Bought one for Bobbie for Christmas, and me being me, gave it to her yesterday all wrapped up with a bow. She thought is was real lense until she actually picked it up. :rotf::rotf:

But I thought it was broke due to all the rattling.

I never opened the box, but when she did there was a very tiny toy dinosaur in the box running around. Even the packing slip said 1 free dinosaur. :rotf::rotf:

Bobbie loves the new "Lenses" :cool10::cool10:

Thanks Painterman for the link.

Guest scarylarry
Bought one for Bobbie for Christmas, and me being me, gave it to her yesterday all wrapped up with a bow. She thought is was real lense until she actually picked it up. :rotf::rotf:

But I thought it was broke due to all the rattling.

I never opened the box, but when she did there was a very tiny toy dinosaur in the box running around. Even the packing slip said 1 free dinosaur. :rotf::rotf:

Bobbie loves the new "Lenses" :cool10::cool10:

Thanks Painterman for the link.

She is a shutter bug that is for sure, and that is good thing..

What do you mean, "If I drank coffee?" You're a Navy Chief!!! I thought that was part of BEING a Navy Chief. LOL

Actually, I worked at the dispensary there in Goose Creek, SC for awhile, but spent MOST of my time at the Charleston Naval Regional Medical Center back in the 70's. :-)

I'm always bustin' on Joe about not drinking coffee. A sailor that doesn't drink coffee...sheesh....a sacrilege!! Anyway, I bought one of those for my wife a few months ago....she loves it, being a professional shooter.