IGNORED

Got my new shock

Kregerdoodle

Yea!! Got my new Works Shock yesterday, mailed them my Bank Money Order on Dec.3 and received the shock on the 16th. pretty good turn around I think!! Now I just need to pick a week end to install it, looking like next week though, just have to much going on to do it this week end..but can`t wait to see how it rides.

:clap2:

Just leave Dons BIG HAMMER in Cleaveland... I don`t know, probably one day around Christmas, cause I`ll probably be real bored by then and will need to tear something up!! I will need to borrow your Carbon 1 stand, if your not using it..:fingers-crossed-emo

Hey Ponch will be back in town by then...when can we come and destro.....I mean assist you in removing your old shock for the new one

:)

Just leave Dons BIG HAMMER in Cleaveland... I don`t know, probably one day around Christmas, cause I`ll probably be real bored by then and will need to tear something up!! I will need to borrow your Carbon 1 stand, if your not using it..:fingers-crossed-emo

I have a 4 day weekend next week, let me know what day would work for you and we'll make it happen. I'll bring the lift stand over and we'll make mini MD of it.

uummmm MX Days....I get so excited just thinkin about it!! ( It dosent take much ) I`ll give ya a call and we can discuss....

I have a 4 day weekend next week, let me know what day would work for you and we'll make it happen. I'll bring the lift stand over and we'll make mini MD of it.

If the days work (I am off Th-Su), I might bring out the axle stuff and Kreg's big straight edge he lent me. But I also need to get my bike in the shop to have the leftside exhaust Y replaced, so I might not have my bike. :-(

Dave

If the days work (I am off Th-Su), I might bring out the axle stuff and Kreg's big straight edge he lent me. But I also need to get my bike in the shop to have the leftside exhaust Y replaced, so I might not have my bike. :-(

Dave

That sounds good Dave, atleast you'll be able to get your bike back to where it needs to be, hope to see you there

:thumbsup2:

Sounds great Dave!! the day doesn`t matter to me, we have no plans to go any place, so when ever. Just let me know when ya`ll want to come out.

Dave