IGNORED

Adding some stuff to the bike...

rumboogy

OK...since I have began to REALLY enjoy and like this bike, I have been "making it my own". In the recent weeks I have added some leather fringe, electric gloves (Gerbings), changed out the Tank Bib a couple of times (see pics) and added a Gas Cap cover (yep-covering up that chrome).

The leather Tank Bib and Gas Cap cover were done by a lady that rides a Tour Deluxe and I think is a member here...but not sure about that.

Anyway, she made me a fancy tank bib, but I also wanted a plain black one (which is what this one is). She does VERY GOOD work also.

Windshield is next...I am getting the F4 Customs shield.

I just wanted to share some of this with the members here.

Wally

Interesting buffalo nickel. I also have a 1937 one, it's in a necklace. It was given to me by a group of guys that worked for me at an automotive plant, commemorates my birth year. I have cherished it for a long time, got it in 1980 when I resigned to move on to another job. This was a U.A.W plant, and any of you who have worked union or managed/supervised in a union plant know that there was lots of animosity between union/managment during those years. I was pleased that they thought enough of me to honor me with it. Or maybe they were just glad I was going?!?

Anyway, that's a good looking leather piece, and the coin looks to be in pretty good condition.

I have heard that those coins are only worth $.04 because, if you look at both sides of the coin, the indian's nose is directly below the buffalo's tail and the indian gets the first scent.

Just my $.04 worth.

:2cents::2cents:

• 1 month later...

I have heard that those coins are only worth $.04 because, if you look at both sides of the coin, the indian's nose is directly below the buffalo's tail and the indian gets the first scent.

Just my $.04 worth.

:2cents::2cents:

Just when you thought you had heard everything then someone comes up with something like that.:clap2:

Good One.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

First time I had heard that one.:big-grin-emoticon:

BOO