IGNORED

many thanks.......

painterman67

I come here tonight a bit humbled. When my bike blew out the clutch in sept. I was a bit distrout. Was thinking about parting it out.Now its setting in my driveway repaired. Allit needs is a new tire on the rear to get me up and going.

This is where the thnk you's come in. All of these are in no particular order. To those who pitched in and made it monetarily possible I am gratefull. I dont know who you are as Aamcotrans (Rob) will not tell me who you are.Rob you started this whole thing and Im gratefull. To( Jeff) muffinman who took the time to help diagnose it and finally talk me into bringing the bike to him so he could fix it, and also finding the parts needed for a 1/3 of the price for new. And to (Earl) skydoc for the constant calls and pm's talking me out of parting the bike. I was ready to do tis to get the money to buy something new.

Now I can ride again just need to get a new tire so I can ride further than my own neighberhood.

Again many thanks to all who were involved . I dont know who you all are so if I forget someone please dont be upset. I have my ideas who all helped but they didnt want to be brought out into the open.

Thanks again

This group is the greatest extended family ever

David