TEW47

November 6, 2007 Green Earth Technologies has announced a completely biodegradable motor oil which the company claims is the “first bio-based, high-endurance motor oil to provide superior performance during the maximum oil change interval recommended by vehicle manufacturers”.

G-OIL is made from tallow acquired from American beef farmers - so as well as its environmental credentials the product has no dependence on foreign oil – and will enter US Market in a range of performance levels and viscosities to suit gasoline, diesel, or hybrid engines. http://www.gizmag.com/

See automotive

thats about as big a scam as E-85.i got this here swamp land if any one is interested.every day i thank the lord i'm as old as i am.the oil companies will never cease to amaze me .i think they are in cahoots with the arabs.these people are just tapping the country for everthing they can and to hell with the next genration.wake up people.:stirthepot::stirthepot::sign29:

You know, that with vegtable oil going into diesel, other organic oils being turned in to motor oil and corn being made into gasoline. We will soon have to make the choice between either fueling our bikes, changing their oil, or eating. Something to think about. Maybe we will just have a "meet and...............greet!"

:stirthepot:

Ive heard that the veggie oil fuel smells like french fries coming out of the exhaust. If we were to put this oil in a first gen that burned oil, would it smell like steak on a grill? If so, I want to ride behind that!!!!

You heard right ....

But this Smell is not nice nor makes you think about the 'positive' Side of French Fries. I have to smell it every Day when i ride to Work. Can't find other Words to describe, but not nice, NOT NICE ....

Steak Smell .... OK, that might be a different Story ... :D :D :D :D :D :D

Guest KitCarson
so will this mean that Harleys oil leaks will be in the form of COW PATTIES?

:rotf::rotf:

Hey!!! You need to quit picking on my Harley!! I find this kind of oil quite helpful. I have a pre-greased skillet to lay my spam on to make a hot snack at the rest stop. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:Kit