IGNORED

Christmas Cards

kenw

This may be politically incorrect, but here it goes:

:santa:

Get your stamped card ready and hold it until two weeks before Christmas and the mail it.

THIS ONE IS FOR A GOOD CAUSE..PLEASE PASS IT ON

Pass this on to your church, co-workers, family, and friends. What do you have to lose but 44 cents, what do you have to gain ----------- more than you will ever know.

What a clever idea! Yes, Christmas cards. This is coming early so that you can get ready to include an important address to your list.

Want to have some fun this CHRISTMAS?

Send the ACLU a CHRISTMAS CARD this year.

As they are working so very hard to get rid of the CHRISTMAS part of this holiday, we should all send them a nice, card to brighten up their dark, sad, little world. Make sure it says "Merry Christmas" on it.

Here's the address, just don't be rude or crude:

ACLU

125 Broad Street , 18th Floor

New York , NY 10004

Two tons of Christmas cards would freeze their operations because they wouldn't know if any were regular mail containing contributions. So spend 44 cents and tell the ACLU to leave Christmas alone. Also tell them that there is no such thing as a

" Holiday Tree". It's always been called a CHRISTMAS TREE!

And pass this on to your email lists. We really want to communicate with the ACLU! They really DESERVE us!!

For those of you who aren't aware of them, the ACLU, (the American Civil Liberties Union) is the one suing the U.S. Government to take God, Christmas or anything religious away from us. They represent the atheists and others in this war. Help put Christ back in Christmas!

They don't represent true Atheists. True Atheists don't try to push their beliefs on other people.

I am Atheist, but I have always known the holiday as Christmas, and that's what it will always be, in my world. For me, Christmas has no religious meaning. It's about getting families together, and spending time together, enjoying each others' time, and sharing gifts with one another....oh, and the turkey too...lol

Oh, and I am NOT a fan of the ACLU.

Please don't group us all together.:beer:

Monty I agree with you! I believe Christmas is for families getting together and having a good time. What I don't like is third parties telling me what or how I have to believe in or act as! I believe we all should be able to do as we please and not force others to obey our beliefs!

I am pagan....I call it Christmas, but it is Yule for me technically. All of the festivities surrounding Christmas are old pagan traditions, even the birth, was a representation of the birth of the young god. Jesus was born sometime in late spring, early summer. I think of the season as a time to fellowship with loved ones, family and friend alike, and that doesn't take a religion to bring people together. For me though, it is twinged with sadness. It is a time when I am reminded how precious little of my family remains. At 36 yrs old my parents are gone, grandparents, aunts, uncles etc.... Each year friends take turns adopting us for the holiday to spend time around the dinner table, remember your loved ones and remember that next year they may not be at your dinner table to celebrate the joys of the season.