IGNORED

Happy Guy Fawkes Day

mini-muffin

Having been brought up in England, it was a big event that we celebrated each year, as kids we would collect bonfire wood weeks before the day and sat at bus stops with an effigy of Guy and asked people for a "Penny for the Guy" then we would buy fireworks with the money. On the 5th we put guy on top of the bonfire and up he went.

Executed on the 31st Jan....my birthday....1606, he was hung, drawn and quartered actually before was hanged he jumped off the scaffold and broke his neck he then was emasculated...had his genitalia cut off....beheaded, disembowled and body cut in 4 pieces as a warning to other's. I would think it worked.

Remember, remember the 5th of November was a chant we had. I'm surprised that you knew about the date.

Ian

Felled would be the proper term if you used the normal tools, say an axe or a chainsaw to do the deed. However, if you are using an automatic weapon (and we have all seen pics of Mini with the Thompson) then I believe "took down" would be the more accurate term.