IGNORED

Know the vendor you purchase from

Lone Eagle

Thought I might share this information - this was sent to me by a friend who sponsors a good size rally here in Northern California - Big Bike Weekend. Seems this vendor may travel around.

Look out for "bad" motorcycle merchandise vendors. During this year's BBW event an attendee purchased a helmet from Sports Equipment Extreme (vendor's name was Mark Raynes from San Dimas). The attendee never got his helmet and the business card and contact information isn't good. Sports Equipment Extreme also vended at the Golden Aspen Motorcycle Rally in New Mexico and they are having the same issues.

• 4 weeks later...

My wife and I also purchased a helmets from Sports Equipment Extreme (vendor's name was Mark Raynes from San Dimas) while checking out the Sun and Surf bike show in Ocean Shores, Washington back in July 2010. I picked up mine at show put my wive's helmet was to be mailed. She has been trying to get her helmet from them since early August. He claims not to have a copy of purchase/receipt. He stated that he faxed all copies of receipts to his home office and his staff never followed through with the shipping of these purchases. He stated he was on the road and that he needed to get back home to complete various shipments. My wife contacted him at 310-909-9100 (cell). His email is weper4m@yahoo.com. I'll keep everyone posted on the outcome of all this crap, I hope to run into him again at another bike show.

My wife and I also purchased a helmets from Sports Equipment Extreme (vendor's name was Mark Raynes from San Dimas) while checking out the Sun and Surf bike show in Ocean Shores, Washington back in July 2010. I picked up mine at show put my wive's helmet was to be mailed. She has been trying to get her helmet from them since early August. He claims not to have a copy of purchase/receipt. He stated that he faxed all copies of receipts to his home office and his staff never followed through with the shipping of these purchases. He stated he was on the road and that he needed to get back home to complete various shipments. My wife contacted him at 310-909-9100 (cell). His email is weper4m@yahoo.com. I'll keep everyone posted on the outcome of all this crap, I hope to run into him again at another bike show.

If you paid in cash and didn't keep the receipt you're dead in the water. Chalk it up to experience..... I remember seeing a post on this vendor a couple of months ago by someone. Maybe it was you??

• 1 month later...