IGNORED

Lighting

ironhead782

I have 3 questions. Is there a way to make my back blinkers stay on all the time like the front blinkers do. I also have a lighted spoiler on my trunk. I would like to know if there is a way to make that blink, with my blinkers. Also is there a way to make led light in the spoiler and the brake light flash when I apply the brake. Any help would be appreciated.

Ironhead

Looks from your profile you have a 08 RSV. You can add a RTB (run-turn-brake) controller to get the blinkers to stay on fulltime. You should have clear lenses so just need to change lamps. If you want more light look at custom dynamics. They have both led turns and a led board for the current brake light that are very good. For RTB, I used the Kuryakyn #4613 which is a direct plug and play. Goes under the drivers seat and plugs in very easy. I do not believe you can make the led trunk light work a blinker since I think it is a 2 wire light. No way to blink only half of it unless you find a way to split the circuit. You can get it to blink / then go solid for a brake light. I wanted something similar and added a light under the trunk. Used 2 - 24 led light bars, hooked up with blinkers / running lights. Here is a picture of the back of mine.

Hope this helps.

I have 3 questions. Is there a way to make my back blinkers stay on all the time like the front blinkers do. I also have a lighted spoiler on my trunk. I would like to know if there is a way to make that blink, with my blinkers. Also is there a way to make led light in the spoiler and the brake light flash when I apply the brake. Any help would be appreciated.

Ironhead

1) Only if you change the blinkers to red. I think most, if not all, states don't allow amber lights to be continually on at the rear. Then you'd have to tap into the tail light & brake light wires.

2) Don't know how you'd do that. Do you mean the whole thing blink? Not sure I'd want that. You might be able to replace the LED strip in the lighted spoiler with a red strip in the middle for tail/brake light & amber strips on either side for the turns. I've thought about doing that, too.

3) Yes, get a Brake Light Module XP.