IGNORED

Thanks skydoc 17!!

I have 36k on my 06 RSV Midnite and started to notice some clutch slippage.:scared: Did some research and went with skydocs clutch upgrade kit. I'm very pleased with the result. The difference in lever pull is barely noticable and clutch doesn't slip at all. :thumbsup: Thanks

Hey Scott,

Thank you very much for the kind words! The Clutch Spring Upgrade Kit got off to a somewhat shakey start, but with the addition of the BEST quality Clutch Diaphragm Spring available, the kit I offer is now as solid as any kit offered on Ebay or other sites, and cheaper too.

Thanks Again, Scott.

To you Dan, All I can say is, "you must have me confused with that Skid fellow that lives over your way" That rides the Second Gen.! :no-no-no:

Old, but not so slow,

Earl

Edited by skydoc_17
CRAYON BROKE!

That Earl knows his way around a Venture. Can't understand why he rides that old slow one??

Slow one?? Obviously you've never tried to keep up with the wild man on the slab, HUH??

His first gen, yeah.. it ain't the slow coloured one..

With all due respect to you Pete, I think your bike would have done much better with a FUNCTIONING Fuel Pump in your bike!:rotf::crackup::rotfl:

That gravity feed fuel system works great on a lawn mower but is not conducive to "drag racing" down the interstate, as you found out.

I do like to "blow the cobwebs out" from time to time, and it is ALWAYS a pleasure to ride with a fellow VR.ORG member. Sometimes, I even let them PASS ME! (But not often):whistling:

Earl

Now Dan,

I consider you like a brother, but I fear a BEATIN" is commin' your way, if you think for a moment, just because I have been laid up all summer with my bad back that I wouldn't ride directly over to your house and do burn outs in your front yard! You pot stirring old devil you! :no-no-no: By the way, I hope you are feeling better. (You must be, you have been raggin' on me all day long!):sign just kidding: I am very glad you are in better spirits.

Your brother from anther mother,

"Slow Poke" Earl

You two should get a room... ;)

When Kevin and I come back down next summer, we'll be sure to burn a few loops in front of your house as well.. and then get a clutch change afterward LOL!

The snow is in the air.. argh.. but I'm not done riding yet!

Feeling a lot better Earl. Starting to look for those warm day. "Brown Sugar" don't like cold weather. Time to put her away and get "Ugly" out. You know where the house is..... Glad you are doing better too Bro.

Wait.. cold weather? don't you live like a few hours away from Earl, in Pennsylvania etc? Cold? COLD?!

Egads, man, you live SOUTH of us and you're whining about cold? Get that man some cheeze to go with his whine.. ;)

My buddy and I are booking a road trip next week but we're having to dodge the early snow storms already.. Cold?

COLD?

Sorry, just busting your chops.. Goose told us about how some Texans park their bikes over the 'winter months' in Texas and only bring them out for summer.. Well dood, seeing how it was close to 95'F if not more when we were there in MAY, I'd be riding year round.. How cold does it get down there? lol..