IGNORED

would you buy one?

Brake Pad

I asked first, Freebird okayed it......

I'm not a flag person, but i love stickers

I asked Freebird If I can Order stickers for my bike and trailer, He said go for it.

I figured for the bike maybe 1/2 inch or 3/4 inch lettering

and 1 Inch for the trailer.

They come in any color, I'm going Gold over the Black I think it will stand out great

I'm checking on the price per sticker now. Figure, about Two bucks each.

But this is my question to you. If I did this, could we bump it up to three, and give a buck to the St. Judes Childrens fund?

spoke to the Company tonight, wierd, they didn't have Harrington, But I forwarded, some pictures I did on my computer.

Spring, (The Lady) told me to post the color chart information, so you can see what they have to offer.

BuildASign.com

Edited by Brake Pad

I asked Freebird If I can Order stickers for my bike and trailer, He said go for it.

They come in any color, I'm going Gold over the Black I think it will stand out great

But this is my question to you. If I did this, could we bump it up to three, and give a buck to the St. Judes Childrens fund?

I don't know the script looks a little too feminine. I liked the older stickers where the font was not so fru fru. Can they come in grey or silver?

Good idea for the St. Judes Childrens fund and I will take three for the bike and two for my trailer