IGNORED

Biketoberfest 2010

sadicarnot

Anyone going to Biketoberfest? I am going up from Brevard County starting Wednesday. I plan on going up each day till Sunday.

Even though it does not start until Thursday, I have found it to be fun to go up on Wednesday and do some riding around before it gets crowded. I also like to scope out who is where because the vendors start setting up on Wednesday.

Anyone going to Biketoberfest? I am going up from Brevard County starting Wednesday. I plan on going up each day till Sunday.

Even though it does not start until Thursday, I have found it to be fun to go up on Wednesday and do some riding around before it gets crowded. I also like to scope out who is where because the vendors start setting up on Wednesday.

I plan to go down Friday morning, and back again Saturday morning with Mary. I usually stay mostly by the track. Not sure though, the restaurant I liked by the track, Cancun Lagoon, closed over a year ago, so I may Venture up to Destination Daytona and try to get some wings at Hooligans on Friday. No sure if I will want to fight the madness there Saturday.

We were down there today, stopped in after my daughters Tae Kwan Do tournament in Orlando. Too crowded for my taste J&P Cycles and the Harley Dealer were packed. Did talk to a couple at the hotel that use to be Ventureriders and quit when they bought a Victory Dave and Pat where there names. Saw a few ventures and alot of crotch rockets for some reason. Seem like a good percentage of the Harley's going down were on trailers. :12101:

Harley's going down were on trailers.

That's normal. Sadder when they live in the state and still trailer. :Laugh: Not sure why those folks quit here just cause they got a victory. We have folks that have that bike too. Seems like lots of folks going to the wing as well. :whistling:

Margaret

We stopped for awhile at Destination Daytona, seems like more and more stuff is moving there. Pretty sad if you ask me.

I usually just go down to the track. Wasn't much there this year. They are resurfacing the track so no fall races, Honda, Ducati and BMW didn't even show up. Yamaha had a few bikes and the test rides, Kawasaki had test rides but no bikes to show but CanAm had their normal showing. Down at the other end there were a couple of chopper builders, but less than normal.

I went down on Friday. Mainly stayed on Main St and the Iron Horse. I did see a few Ventures and RSTD's. This was the first time I've been to any of the bike events in Daytona, (I didn't have a bike). The guys I went with from work told me that it was much smaller than past years. It was great fun anyway. It's all about the ride!!!!:178:

I went down on Friday. Mainly stayed on Main St and the Iron Horse. I did see a few Ventures and RSTD's. This was the first time I've been to any of the bike events in Daytona, (I didn't have a bike). The guys I went with from work told me that it was much smaller than past years. It was great fun anyway. It's all about the ride!!!!:178:

There were no road races because they were redoing the track this year for NASCAR. Of the normal trackside displays, Honda, Suzuki, BMW, and Ducati did not even show up. Yamaha had a small display and the normal test rides, Kawasaki had the test rides but no display at all.