IGNORED

Finally the doc ok'd me to ride again

friesman

AHHHHH! Finally got back on my scoot today after not riding since early Aug because of all the eye issues I have been having. Since the end of June Ive had 3 eye operations on my left eye because of retina tearing and scarring, but I think things have finally turned the corner today when I got the ok from the surgeon to go back to work 1/2 days next week and to finally take my scoot for a spin.

It felt so good! The temp was about 80f and bright sunshine and a great day for a ride. The bike ran pretty ruff right off the bat but i poured some more seafoam in and went for a cruise out thru town and out on the hiway to shake out the stale fuel and finally after about 30 minutes things started to run better.

it was great!!!! its the Canadian Thanksgiving Weekend and the weather forecast is looking great so I will get a chance to finally put some miles on!

Brian

its nice when a little jaunt can make your day huh?

i just passed the 1000 mile mark for this year. not a record. but 1000 miles and a ton of smiles. this week end she goes in the garage. as i have some health issues that needs to be taken care of. so ride on brother and enjoy.

Glad to hear the good news Brian! Enjoy the riding while you can. I'm hoping we will get an opportunity to get out for a ride before the real crappy weather kicks in around here; however, we have a rain warning for today and the rest of the weekend ain't looking so good either. All indications are that we're in for a real crappy winter.