IGNORED

Conspiracy .....

dunvilsteev

Paid my insurance on September 30th, a tidy sum of $1038 I might add, and it hasn't stopped raining since! Don't tell me the insurance companies are paying off Mother Nature now!! I know if you turn around ANY politician you can find a pair of "insurance boots" hanging out the back end, but this is ridiculous. Come on Mama!!!

:(

That happened to me last spring... I put ins on the scoot Apr 1st coz it looked like we might be in for some nice weather... didn't happen ... we had almost 3 months of mostly crappy weather. So now my ins has expired as of Oct 1st (I only ins for 6 months) and guess what??? ... nice weather and I can't ride LOL ... go figgure!!

:backinmyday: Some insurance companies will allow you to suspend your coverage for periods of time with certain restrictions (ie. minimum of 30 days/ and up to twice a year) on recreational vehicles. GMAC allows me to do this with my motorhome. Saves me a few $$$ each year when not in use. Check with your company... if the vehicle is classified as recreational. Ride safe! JIM.:detective: :confused24: :stirthepot:

:backinmyday: Some insurance companies will allow you to suspend your coverage for periods of time with certain restrictions (ie. minimum of 30 days/ and up to twice a year) on recreational vehicles. GMAC allows me to do this with my motorhome. Saves me a few $$$ each year when not in use. Check with your company... if the vehicle is classified as recreational. Ride safe! JIM.:detective: :confused24: :stirthepot:

That does not work in Ontario. As a matter of fact they won't even let you buy 6 months insurance like you used to be able to do years ago. With the government pinning you done for them they can ram it to you any way they want.