IGNORED

My departure from the Dark Side

Motorpig

Not ruffling my feathers at all...out here in California, if you run 65 on the freeway you will get run over by a semi-truck, then run over again by the SUV being driven by the split-tail talking on her cell phone while putting on her make-up! But even above that, we all have our "comfort" zones and mine is around 80 to 85 mph on the freeways.

I guess I'm lucky - I have never driven in California, bike or car so my concept and yours have a totally different view.

I guess I understand tho - I've been on I 95 in Georgia at 6AM and I think the speed limit is 65 - doesn't make any difference, whatever it is I usually run 3 to 5 over and if I don't get the heck outta their way, I also will get run over by semi's and most everybody else.

WOW...that's about a 20HP increase. Pretty amazing.

When the tech Dyno'd Kevin's bike originally, it only showed 44hp at the wheel. Kevin had modified the air boxes to get more flow and that probably accounted for the poor hp.

Motorpig I agree with you about changing back if you a uncomfortable.

The few of us that are not having any problems, are really just trying to figure out where the difference is, I ride very hard at times, and while I normally about 74 mph, which 80 by my speedo, I do at times ride with others and my speedo is reading 92 mph.

When Bobby"s harley is registering 85 mph, mine is showing 92 to 94, with no wobble, on grooved or rough roads does not matter.

Now mine got down to 22 lbs and I noticed a wobble, but I pumped it back up and it was fine.

Your experience shoots down my theory that it is the bias ply tire on frount causing the problem.

It has to be something about the bikes.

Gregg