IGNORED

ATTN: Canadians And WNY Crew

bongobobny

Hey Bob,

My better half tells me I MUST attend the wedding of a niece that day. It figures. :bang head: It better not be a beautiful day or I'm going to be pretty pissed. (sorry, I really do hope you have nice weather, but if you had a nice day with rain starting just as I would have been heading home, then I would be ok with it. I hate the rain.) :mad:

Thomas

Just after I talked everybody into letting me have the day off,,, you go change it,,,,, now I have to talk again and explain why it is that I going to be around next weekend,,, but maybe not the weekend after,,,,,, words,,, they don't come that easily you know,,,,,, all right, I'll just say I coming,,, for now.

Wish I lived closer to ride that area, very pretty for colors. All the hard wood trees turnomg. Would be get to get back there in the fall someday.

I'll be spending this weekend riding throught the rockies in Northern New mexico and Southern Colorado. Will make this run a couple of times during the month to get a pics comparison from the same spots. Hope it will show the color variations as the colors change. hope to post some pics if I ever figure that out. Not computer literate.

You need to update all your links, and your calendar statement,,,, it's getting confusing.

Huh??? I just clicked the link on this thread, it took me to the thread in the M&E forum, and that link in that thread took me right to the calendar entry. Hmmm, maybe something was lost in the Canadian interpretation???

I know, the calendar is SAE and the Canadian calendar is metric...