IGNORED

Lowers

pick

Long story short, last week I had to take a furlough, so wife and I headed south for a week of r&r in Fl. About 40 mles south of Warner Robbins, Ga. in the dark, 80mph, hit something? Not sure what it was? Desk? Drawer? Some kind of piece of furniture. Anyways, got the bike pulled over to check for damages. Broke both lowers, brake lines, radiator and all look ok, but am gonna have to replace the cowlings,bent the crash bars, but they can be straightened. Any one got any good deals on lowers for an 01 RSV?

LOL, thanks, bike bunced pretty good, whatever it was hit both my and the ol's feet, (we thboth wear boots) after I got back on the road, a car was pulled over and his headlight was damaged and danglein? dunno if he hit the same thing as us?

It is a good thing sometimes that the RSV is at a 1000#, pushed us through.............

Pick,

Sure glad to hear you guys are OK...:thumbsup2:

Lower replacements will be kind of hard to located since no matter what happens the lowers always seem to take the brunt of everything.

Ebay may be your best source..

I'll see if I can help you locate a set.

They may not be a matches color set..., but then again, they will match your shoes..:rasberry:

Pick,

Sure glad to hear you guys are OK...:thumbsup2:

Lower replacements will be kind of hard to located since no matter what happens the lowers always seem to take the brunt of everything.

Ebay may be your best source..

I'll see if I can help you locate a set.

They may not be a matches color set..., but then again, they will match your shoes..:rasberry:

He should not mind that the color does not match... I've been told his socks never match either! :missingtooth:

Long story short, last week I had to take a furlough, so wife and I headed south for a week of r&r in Fl. About 40 mles south of Warner Robbins, Ga. in the dark, 80mph, hit something? Not sure what it was? Desk? Drawer? Some kind of piece of furniture. Anyways, got the bike pulled over to check for damages. Broke both lowers, brake lines, radiator and all look ok, but am gonna have to replace the cowlings,bent the crash bars, but they can be straightened. Any one got any good deals on lowers for an 01 RSV?

I've replaced both of mine. Got the first one at a good price on that "other" venture site. The 2nd one I got from a member on here that I met at maintenance day. Didn't even have to paint that one. I did ride the bike for some time with the second one broken because I was having a tough time finding one. Good Luck.