IGNORED

Ed from Pearland, come out of the shadows!

Dave77459

I met up with a buddy at the Buc-cees in Pearland, thence to ride to a Texans-Cowboys party. :depressed:

I was gassing up when I spied a white RSTD right behind me. I went over and introduced myself. Then I introduced myself again because he had music in his helmet and didn't hear me the first time. LOL His name was Ed. I told him that I had to say hi, since RSTDs are so rare. He didn't realize that I was also riding one until I pointed it out. RSTDs are just so rare that you can hardly believe you are seeing one!

I asked if he ever had heard of VentureRiders, and he told me that he is addicted to the site. Ed even knew who I was! :innocent: I suggested that he join, because then he'd be more attuned to the fellowship. We had a meet n eat yesterday, he should have come! There are so many intangible and tangible benefits of this site! :backinmyday:

His is a pretty white 2006, set up solo. Other than that, it is pretty stock. Really clean. He came over to look at Roxie, and declared her really tricked out. I don't think so, but she isn't stock. I pointed out my airhorn as one mod I did that I found important. He told me he'd been trying to figure out how to add the horn. Well, no need to struggle! Join the site and send up a flare! We're all happy to help.

Honestly, Ed, you don't need to join the site. Send me a PM if you are able, and I'll come help you figure out your airhorn. And more. But you really ought to think about joining the rabble. We're like family: completely dysfunctional! :happy65:

Dave

Ed, don't be scared of this bunch. they don't bite. Since i am in Pearland also, join the site and contact me. I've learned so much from this site and with friends working on our rides. You are welcome to ride along with the wife and I to meet up on our get togethers anytime. Its a great time always. :clap2: