IGNORED

One week to go...............

DragonRider

It is only 1 week from tomorrow for the St. Jude Meet & Eat. We will be meeting in W. Memphis, Ark. at 11:00 am, we will have lunch at the Flying J, and then proceedi over to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital to tour this fantastic facility and present our donation for this year. If you have a Cruisn' for St. Jude t shirt be sure to wear it, I will have a few with me so if you need one I just might have one for you.

The Flying J is located right in the middle of where I-55 & I-40 meet in W. Memphis, you cant miss it.

Look forward to seeing everyone there, you will leave this event with a very good feeling............I PROMISE!!!:big-grin-emoticon:

Pat and I are going, as Midnite said. If anyone wants to meet up with us, let us know. We can meet here at our house that morning or for those riding in on I-40 from Nashville, we can meet at the first rest stop past Jackson going towards Memphis.

Anyone needing a place to stay before or after are welcome here too. We have two extra bedrooms.

Dragonrider...will be good to see you again! Can't wait to see everyone.

Don

Pat and I are going, as Midnite said. If anyone wants to meet up with us, let us know. We can meet here at our house that morning or for those riding in on I-40 from Nashville, we can meet at the first rest stop past Jackson going towards Memphis.

Anyone needing a place to stay before or after are welcome here too. We have two extra bedrooms.

Dragonrider...will be good to see you again! Can't wait to see everyone.

Don

What time are you planning to pull out? I can link up any where since I am coming from Clarksville.:2132:

We can meet you at the rest area just past Jackson (exit 80) at 9 am. I am not sure what exit the rest area is at, but we will be getting on I 40 at exit 80 and I know it's just a few miles past that. If we leave there around 9 am we should be able to make it to the Flying J by 11 to meet up with the rest of the group.

You are more than welcome to come here to our house and ride with us, Monty and Midnite from here. Whatever you want to do.

See if you can talk ScaryLarry into riding with you?

Don

We will miss you, but fully understand, family comes first, we will keep your family and your dad in our prayers.........

Lewis & Charlene

Well its official we will not be going to the St. Jude we will be staying behind due to my father health.

Everyone ride safe and we will see you later on..

Buddy & Peg

looks like we will not be able to make it to st jude this year. our puppy had to have surgury to have a large tumor removed and the vet recommends that we keep a close eye on him until the stitches are removed next week. he is recovering well, and is like a kid to us. i may slip out early saturday morning and head to st. jude by myself on my nomad. i will just have to play it by ear. :depressed:

Guest scarylarry
Friday night???

Betty says she is definitely not going, so if possible, wanna let me split the room with you?

Call me number is in profile.....I need to know tonight before I book it

I know how it is when it comes to the family pet or other child, but Linda looks to be a much better nurse than you, so come on down, its been too long since we have seen each other and rode together..............hope you can make it.

looks like we will not be able to make it to st jude this year. our puppy had to have surgury to have a large tumor removed and the vet recommends that we keep a close eye on him until the stitches are removed next week. he is recovering well, and is like a kid to us. i may slip out early saturday morning and head to st. jude by myself on my nomad. i will just have to play it by ear. :depressed: