IGNORED

Waited 30 yrs!

dalv

CompressedNiceYamaha.jpg[/img]NewVenture002.jpg[/img]

Well guys, pics of my original '78 XS750 Special - bought new and still on the road! And my new addition to the stable - '08 RSV "Stella" gawd she's somethin'!

Thanks for all the info while making up my mind to make the purchase (gotta a fantastic deal)...now for the bling

:missingtooth:

Yeah, put the Jammer on it when new - serves me well. Been wanting a Harley Road Glide Ultra new this year but the $25K while my kid is still in college was not happening.

Mama said wait until next year. (Been hearing that for a while now) We have been riding 30 yr+ together (being HS sweethearts) and looking to upgrade to a little more long distance comfort.

Always on the lookout for a deal and partial to Yammies with my history with the 750, I saw this on Craigslist last week. We stopped by and took it for a ride on the way home from camp. At $9250 with 1600 miles, even my bride thought it too good to pass up - I think she was looking at the $15K savings over the HD.

Only complaint is the clutch basket whine which is pretty annoying, but the rest is a dream!

Might try and get it replaced under warranty after getting it changed over to my name.

What da ya think? Did I do good?