IGNORED

Hey all. I'm baaacckkk.

Bigfoot

I know you didn't miss me but I'm finally back. I rejoined several months ago but apparently did something wrong. I was so busy at work and travelling that I failed to follow up. I've been in Florida working August and until the end of Sept. Seems I'm missing some real nice riding weather back in Va. Is this true Ben? Are you back yet Ben?

Did I miss anything major?

BTW. You Florida people can keep this weather. I'm not on my bike and I miss it terribly. Even the dogs I'm training are starting to revolt due to the heat and these dogs will be going to Afghanistan soon.

I know you didn't miss me but I'm finally back. I rejoined several months ago but apparently did something wrong. I was so busy at work and travelling that I failed to follow up. I've been in Florida working August and until the end of Sept. Seems I'm missing some real nice riding weather back in Va. Is this true Ben? Are you back yet Ben?

Did I miss anything major?

BTW. You Florida people can keep this weather. I'm not on my bike and I miss it terribly. Even the dogs I'm training are starting to revolt due to the heat and these dogs will be going to Afghanistan soon.

If I'm the Ben you're talking about, Yep it's true! The RSV took it hardcore in March. I had to put her down, well the texting teenager did that. I was hit head on; me doing 50, her doing 60. It threw me 25 feet over the car, shattered both my arms, broke a collar bone, and gave me a pretty bad concussion. I came back to work last week, I was out 5 months and 4 days. I really could have used more time out, but I couldn't take sitting at home anymore. Still in therapy and probably won't ever be 100% again.

It wasn't my fault, she tried to pass a car while texting, I never saw her coming. In total it took me, my brother in law, my parents (on my dad's bike), and a friend out. B-I-L had a broekn wrist (2 surgeries), my dad shattered his ankle (5 plates), and my mom a pretty bad sprained knee. Friend escaped with a twisted back and $5K damage on his bike. Mine, B-I-L's, and dad's bike all totaled!

I miss riding like crazy and hopefully get back on one one day. Although the wife says no right now, I'll talk her into it.

Hope all is well with you!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs514.snc3/26972_1362196008812_1048940196_31078567_866641_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs514.snc3/26972_1362195688804_1048940196_31078561_5535339_n.jpg

Edited by Gamecock

Yeah yeah. I knew I wasn't missed. Ben. Sounds rough. You were having your wife type your messages when I last posted so I knew about the accident. I was hoping you were back to riding by now.

I used to be stationed in that neck of the woods back in 73. Vint Hill Farms Station. I guess now it is a housing development. Was a nice place to be stationed.

I used to be stationed in that neck of the woods back in 73. Vint Hill Farms Station. I guess now it is a housing development. Was a nice place to be stationed.

Yep. It hasn't been Vint Hill Farms Station for many years. I know it does have some homes built in there but not sure how many.

If I'm the Ben you're talking about, Yep it's true! The RSV took it hardcore in March. I had to put her down, well the texting teenager did that. I was hit head on; me doing 50, her doing 60. It threw me 25 feet over the car, shattered both my arms, broke a collar bone, and gave me a pretty bad concussion. I came back to work last week, I was out 5 months and 4 days. I really could have used more time out, but I couldn't take sitting at home anymore. Still in therapy and probably won't ever be 100% again.

It wasn't my fault, she tried to pass a car while texting, I never saw her coming. In total it took me, my brother in law, my parents (on my dad's bike), and a friend out. B-I-L had a broekn wrist (2 surgeries), my dad shattered his ankle (5 plates), and my mom a pretty bad sprained knee. Friend escaped with a twisted back and $5K damage on his bike. Mine, B-I-L's, and dad's bike all totaled!

I miss riding like crazy and hopefully get back on one one day. Although the wife says no right now, I'll talk her into it.

Hope all is well with you!

That makes me sick to my core! She should never be allowed on the road again! You were lucky you came out of that alive! Glad you are better or as much as you can be after something like that!

Ride safe

Edited by Zane
OOPS!

If you need a home for any of those Shepards, I got an empty fenced back yard that needs filling! I had to lay my 15 year old 125 lb boy down a couple of years ago and I'm starting to get lonely!

Most of the dogs I train now are Labs although I do have two Shepherds in this current training. Before this I dealt with nothing but Shepherds and the occassional Malinois and loved them. Of course the Labs are a fun breed to be around.