IGNORED

Check in for a safe return from PIP

Bubber

Well I was the last to leave (on a bike) with Black Owl come up behind. Left a little after 1:00 and got home at 6:00 ran in to rain in Little Falls and tried to out run it all the way home. Got to North branch and the sky's let loose.

It was great seeing everyone again and Big Bob for the first time.

I guess the pork was good I was a liitle indisposed that whole day. Long story $hitty outcome.

Mr Rooster made it one more year due to some friendly persuasive pleas from someone holding a shotgun. Maybe next year will his undoing.

Great time was had by all.

Rick sure liked that special beer beer he bought here in the states. and only 64 calories.

OH YA what happen at PIP stays at PIP. Lets just say he was thirsty when he left back home.

Thanks for the Grampa/ma Gak and Black Owl for pulling off a great 5th anniversary PIP. And the chef, Chris for cooking the guest of honor to perfection.

Ya all chime in when you get home so we know you made it safe.

Bubber

Just got in, and my two lane road (hwy #71 south) idea was good, but got long, so switched to the I road towards the end, somewhere west of LaCrosse.

Good trip home though. Ran into a little rain in southern Min, but not much..

Another great PIP,

Thanks to Gary and Anne, and of course the chef, Owl.

I think that I'll always remember Owls quote " I wonder what the poor people will be eating this weekend."

Steve

Well, I'm finally home.

Guess I should have followed Bubber a bit further. Got to just past Brainard when the sky's opened up and it started pouring down. Got so bad I pulled into a rest stop to wait for it to blow over.

Rain on the roof and the heater blasting away was a bit too much for this olld guy.

Eye lids started getting heavy and woke up 45 minutes later. Still raining like a cow p...ing on a flat rock. Waited it out a bit longer then gave up and headed out again.

Guess Gary needs to be a bit more specific when he puts in a weather request. He asked for dry warm days for the PIP. But he forgot about the nights. This had to be the coldest it has ever gotten for the folks camping at the PIP.

Of course, being the "Chef" I was forced to sleep in the cook house so I could be up bright and early (okay, at least early) to get the coffee on and breakfast started. Couldn't believe them Cannucks wanted breakfast by 5am....

Sure don't understand what them folks sleeping on the ground in their tents was complaining about. I was nice and toasty. Just comfirms the RHIP is great.

More details on this years PIP to follow.

thank you russ for making breakfast for us late comers. Gary and Ann, thank you for hosting the party again. I'm glad I got to join Mike this year. You are all such a wonderful group of people. Has anyone heard from Al and Renada? (spelling) I do hope she has warmed up by now. Tim and Gary, Thanks for riding back to Iowa with us. Glad you made it home safe. I hope we can make it to Wyoming next summer. We will shoot for that one.

Take care everyone.

God Bless

:Venture: TinyStar :337: MAY ANGELS RIDE WITH YOU

Marilyn and I rolled in about two hours ago. Got unpacked and had a shower to warm up. Yes we had rain....not bad but from Devils Lake rest stop to about two miles south of the border. We had supper with Paul (Rocket) and left him as he headed west along highway 2.

It was a cold wet ride that last bit.

It was a great PIP again. It is sure wonderful to everyone that makes it there. Poor Owen drives a gazillion mile only to be greeted by the coldest nights ever! What a trooper for making to the event.

Ahhh....the beer...well it was marked beer on the pack and MGD to boot. I didnt read enough...couldnt get past the cheap sticker price....needless to say I didnt even drink one! Gord offered me a sip of the one and only can taken. Can you say yuck! I've had bad beer...but that was awful!

It was also a shame for the 3 gents who got sicker than mangy dogs....maybe Anne should have just shot poor ole Bubber!

Cant wait to Cody and then the next PIP!

Take care all and thanks again Anne and Gary! oh ya....and Chris who is the pig grilling master!

"t was also a shame for the 3 gents who got sicker than mangy dogs....maybe Anne should have just shot poor ole Bubber! "

I was thinking she wasn't going to be that nice to someone who wanted to fricasee her Rooster or at least give it a tonsile-ectomy. I would have paid her to reload if she missed the first time.

:yikes::yikes::yikes:

I still had a good time BSing with everyone (while I was up) and fooling around with the bikes a little. I never got a chance to show Scooter Bob the teardrop trailer book.

Thanks Karen for kicking Scooter out for the weekend. :Avatars_Gee_George::Avatars_Gee_George:

I never got a chance to show Scooter Bob the teardrop trailer book.

Thanks Karen for kicking Scooter out for the weekend. :Avatars_Gee_George::Avatars_Gee_George:

Ya hey, and I was really on the ball too. I thought of that down around St Cloud somewhere.:bang head:

Got home around 7 Sunday night. Followed a bunch of rain for the last 100 miles.

Thanks for the good time everyone.:You_Rock_Emoticon:

And when I told Karen about the horseback riding, she almost cried. It'll be tough keepin' her away next year.:duck:

Later, Scooter Bob

we made it back sunday night. couldn,t hang with the big dogs. next year i have been told it,s either a camper or an artic sleeping bag. it was great meeting old friends and new. thanks gary, ann, kris, russell. you guys did it again and russell, now i know the difference between over easy and basted.

thank you russ for making breakfast for us late comers. Gary and Ann, thank you for hosting the party again. I'm glad I got to join Mike this year. You are all such a wonderful group of people. Has anyone heard from Al and Renada? (spelling) I do hope she has warmed up by now. Tim and Gary, Thanks for riding back to Iowa with us. Glad you made it home safe. I hope we can make it to Wyoming next summer. We will shoot for that one.

Take care everyone.

God Bless

:Venture: TinyStar :337: MAY ANGELS RIDE WITH YOU

Hi Jodi, it's spelled RENATE, but your way its fine too. Yes, I warmed up real fast in my WARM queen size bed. And Mike, - no flanell nighty-:rotf:

Well we aren't home yet but that's OK. Into Pennsylvania and doing great. No more lost bike parts, RV is running great! It was great seeing all of our old and new friends at PIP. Thanks Gary and Anne for putting up with us, Russell for all your cooking chores, Rocket for your back up skills and Rick for your tie down expertise! Can't wait to see you all again at Cody!