IGNORED

wny ride tomorrow

BIG TOM

Well what happened,,,,,, inquiring minds need to know!!!! We even had ICE_CREAM!!!!!

Well, Buffalo Bodnar and Spanky picked me up around 8:50 and we rode to the flying j's for breakfast where Adventurer and his friend Doug were planning to meet us. They did and we had breakfast...from there we rode to Bongo's house where we picked up Bob, Becky,Rickster and Michelle...we rode down to Portsville to a great little place called SPRAGUES...Some of you guys from up north will remember that spot..well, Bull463 , his wife along with his sister and brother in law joined us there along with another couple that Rickster knew....we had a fine meal and then rode down 305 where Bulls group jumped ship...we proceeded to rt 19 where we lost bobby and rickster and their bunch....well now it only me, Spanky, Jim and Doug, OOPS...we lost Ken at Spragues, I forgot...SO NOW ITS JUST THE 4 0F US, We travel rt 19 north to who knows what roads and end up on rt 78 where Spanky left us , we're traveling down 20a to get back home and Doug rides up along side me to tell me he needs gas...ok.....so I miss a planned turn so that Doug can get gas ...get to the gas station and theres Spanky who is also filling up....got gas, said goodby to Spanky again and the three of us head north to rt 20 where Jim and Doug turn off to go home and I turn off to head home also... Got home about 5:30 ...Is that detailed enough for ya Carl....?:rotf: Oh yea, I had pecan pie and ice cream too.. :big-grin-emoticon:

THE END........................................PS... I thought about you when I had the pecan pie and ice cream

Edited by BIG TOM