IGNORED

Thank you Dragonslayer

Northern Raider

First I would like to thank Atlanta Dragonslayer for the assistance given yesterday. As I told you I am a beginner in every sense of the word, when it comes to motorcycles. I did as you suggested and as of now it seems to have solved the problem.

It looks to me like I finally made a good decision when I decided to join Venture Rider. I am not usually big on joining anything, but the help given by a total stranger, although it may not have been a big thing blew me away.

I am sure that any of the other Venture Rider members, who have had anything to do with Bob can attest to the fact that he is Venture Rider through and through. He sold me on the fact that this is the place to be as an owner of a first generation Venture for tech help as well as anything else pertaining to these bikes.

I hope that with some guidance from the rest of members, I can someday be able to help someone the way I was helped.

Thank you again Bob.

Thats just one of the great benifits of the site. Wait till you meet more of the members here at meet and eats or rally's. Welcome to the site-it become's addicting logging on everyday to see whats happening.
Buckshot, You and Dale are in the same state, Why don't ya'll hook up so you can introduce him around. I would but, I'm too far away.