IGNORED

Thanks again Hummingbird

Fish

Took a nice weekend bike trip with the family to Berlin, Ohio. Left Friday morning and made it down there about 4. Hit a few shops and relaxed the rest night. A week prior to our trip we phoned Hummingbird and told him our plans, he said he had nothing planned for that day and would love to meet us. Saturday morning we got up early and did some shoping. At 12 we met up with Dick and Linda, went for lunch and then rode to visit a local hardware store that everyone was telling us we had to see while there. After stoping at the hardware Dick was nice enough to take us on a nice 50 mile ride through the country and show us some beautiful scenery. Had a great time catching up and riding with Dick and Linda, thanks again to u both.

Took a nice weekend bike trip with the family to Berlin, Ohio. Left Friday morning and made it down there about 4. Hit a few shops and relaxed the rest night. A week prior to our trip we phoned Hummingbird and told him our plans, he said he had nothing planned for that day and would love to meet us. Saturday morning we got up early and did some shoping. At 12 we met up with Dick and Linda, went for lunch and then rode to visit a local hardware store that everyone was telling us we had to see while there. After stoping at the hardware Dick was nice enough to take us on a nice 50 mile ride through the country and show us some beautiful scenery. Had a great time catching up and riding with Dick and Linda, thanks again to u both.

Thanks Dick and Linda. My daughter is home from Grad school for 2 weeks and wanted to go on a short bike trip. She got her MC endorsment last year and this was our first trip with the kids riding their own bikes. We had a blast with Dick and Linda and it was great seeing them again.

Only one problem--Hummingbird broke a VR rule---He didn't stop for icecream :whistling::stickpoke:

Thanks again for the tour around the Amish countryside.

Dang pics won't download from the camera to the laptop---pics to come when I figure it out.

Edited by BuckShot
pics

Good to see you guys again and nice to meet that fine young lady on the beautiful V Star. Linda and I had a great time and http://www.lehmans.com/ was awesome.

Nice thing about the area is there are sooooo many roads with varied scenery and the cage traffic is minimal (except in Berlin).

Wish I had been able to get a picture of that little pony pulling the cart with the 2 amish girls. that was really neat -

Here's some pic's. ( I hope) This is my wife's first time taking pictures from the back of the bike while riding. She's learning.

And Dick--It's ok about the ice cream--You explained about the diet.:thumbsup: I really wanted one of that Amish buggy leading our group up the hill also. Gail just couldn't get the camera set in time.