IGNORED

Well worth watching

6pak

I didn't serve in the armed forces. I am grateful each day for those who have served and continue to serve this Great Nation. Thank you for posting this tribute. Each of us should remember the service and sacrifice of those who have given the ultimate price in the protection of Freedom.

God Bless America!!!!!

Guest Tinman

Just signed up this morning, and the first thread I look at is about our servicemen. I served 1965-1969 in the USAF. A truly different military back then. God bless our boys in uniform, and keep them safe!!

I too was never in the military but I was in Viet Nam from early 66 to mid 67. I was working for a company doing construction for the Army Corp of Engineers. I tried to enlist but I had an earlier medical condition diagnosed as acute bronchial asthma. It turned out I was allergic to bananas of all things. Never the less, once IV F always IV F. I so admired the soldiers I worked with and I still admire all soldiers living and dead.

I salute you!

Got me so teary eyed I couldnt and still cant see the screen very clearly...........watched a few more there and this one really grabbed me too.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=KTb6qdPu8JE

That's 2 of us. If you were referring to the Marine's vigil during Rolling Thunder 2010, I was ok till they zoomed in on his face and stayed there. Thinking about it now brings tears to my eyes. God bless him. God bless all the Veterans...past & present, living or lost to us.

He must have stood there for hours while all those bikes went by, and then one stops. rider stands up, and slowly honors him with a salute.........:thumbsup:

That's 2 of us. If you were referring to the Marine's vigil during Rolling Thunder 2010, I was ok till they zoomed in on his face and stayed there. Thinking about it now brings tears to my eyes. God bless him. God bless all the Veterans...past & present, living or lost to us.