IGNORED

Star bar or rstd Bar or what???

Fladiver40

:fingers-crossed-emo Does anyone have an RSTD handlebar they want to sell... I just got back from a 700 mile 3 day ride . I know its not much but 1st day was 11 hours in the saddle and my butler mod worked great but my shoulders and lower back really cramped up on me. Any other bars that some one would like to sell or suggestion anyone has will be greatly appreciated !!!!! Ive had rotator cuff surgury after a dislocation but have never had much of a problem till this trip. thanks for any help...:fingers-crossed-emo

I believe you can put some risers on the venture to get the bars closer to you....I'm sure the RSV guys to can tell you for sure. From the RSV's I've sat on, your bars are way better than the ones on the RSTD.

I don't agree! The RSTD bars are wider and have more pull back than the stock RSV bars. It adds the "power steering" effect to the rider and is way more comfortable. I have had them on for three years and love them. I rode a friends RSV last week and felt like I had to man handle the machine in curves and turns. I was glad to get back on my bike. He took mine for a ride when I told him about my ride with his bike, and he wants the RSTD bars now also.

:farmer: