IGNORED

RSTD Backrest FREE But read on.

star4772

Free backrest for a RSTD for the cost of shipping and a donation to ST. jude's for what you think it's worth after you receive and inspect it.

I got this from Mikealiasmike who is a member the same way. However I think I want the other style like the RSV. You can see a picture of this one at www.protac.net

This is how it will work. I am thinking of a number between 1 and 100 the first person to get the number right will win the backrest. Please post only 1 number per member, also please be honest if you need it for your personal bike then submit you post otherwise let another member try and win.

NOT FOR RESALE

Thanks Joe star4772 (Hope this is fair to everyone) GOOD LUCK AND THE # IS **

Free backrest for a RSTD for the cost of shipping and a donation to ST. jude's for what you think it's worth after you receive and inspect it.

I got this from Mikealiasmike who is a member the same way. However I think I want the other style like the RSV. You can see a picture of this one at www.protac.net

This is how it will work. I am thinking of a number between 1 and 100 the first person to get the number right will win the backrest. Please post only 1 number per member, also please be honest if you need it for your personal bike then submit you post otherwise let another member try and win.

NOT FOR RESALE

Thanks Joe star4772 (Hope this is fair to everyone) GOOD LUCK AND THE # IS **

Lucky number 7