IGNORED

How many EMT's here................

DragonRider

State cert. for around 5yrs. never went for the National registry though. Will probably let my cert. go when its up. I don`t first respond any more, the ESD took over the EMS here, so they frown on Volunteers, or at least thats how they make you feel. But I will still help some one out if needed.

Not certified, but was trained by a certified EMT.. Responded, rode the ambulance for two years in Savannah.

I decided I was not true EMT material..after seeing things I care not to speak of that gave me nightmares for weeks after..still think about some of them now and then..

It was more then I could handle...I will help in a split second if need be, but I hope I never have to ever again..

Expired license here. Was EMS First Responder for 5 years, and Firefighter for 11 years. Also trained in vehicle rescue/extrication.

I do carry a mini jump bag with me. Luckily, it has only been used once, at the Int'l rally. Lance borrowed it from me to treat an injured little girl.

Nationally Registered and state certified EMT, currently work for Medcorp EMS. Also certified Firefighter 1. Have been volunteer for Providence Township for 6 years. Next steps will be my medic cert. and Fire 2 cert.

Lance