IGNORED

Looking for lower right cowling

Anyone know where I can find a lower right cowling from a 2006 Black Cherry RSV? Tonight I hit some piece of metal with the front tire & it ended up knocking a 2" diameter chunk out of of the bottom of the cowling, to the right of the radiator. Thought I had swung around it but apparently not! :crying:

Hope to find the same color so I don't have to paint it, but am guessing that won't happen so probably will settle for any color I can get and have it painted. But if I have to do that, I might as well paint the whole bike...hmmm... :think:

They are a bit hard to come by. Every once in a while, you will find one on Ebay. Also, Pinwall sometimes has a couple but I just looked and they don't have any listed right now. The good news is that the right side is usually easier to find than the left for some reason.

Anyone know where I can find a lower right cowling from a 2006 Black Cherry RSV? Tonight I hit some piece of metal with the front tire & it ended up knocking a 2" diameter chunk out of of the bottom of the cowling, to the right of the radiator. Thought I had swung around it but apparently not! :crying:

Hope to find the same color so I don't have to paint it, but am guessing that won't happen so probably will settle for any color I can get and have it painted. But if I have to do that, I might as well paint the whole bike...hmmm... :think:

I just purchased one new for an 08 black cherry (the real color name is called very dark red) from south seattle motorsports for $342.

I just purchased one new for an 08 black cherry (the real color name is called very dark red) from south seattle motorsports for $342.

That's an option too. I just checked though for the 2006 & it's showing $211 for just the cowling itself (not too bad):

SKU: 4XY-2835K-01-P9

BODY, FRONT UNDER 2

Use for Color VERY DARK RED METALLIC 2 ( VDRM2 / 0957 )

Did you buy other parts with it to bring the price up? Just wondering...thanks for the info!

How bad is it? I cant tell from the picture so it might be able to be repaired. My bike got knocked over by our ghost and broke the left side in a few places but i two parted it back together.If you cant do it look up a bodyshop in your area that you trust odds are it can be fixed and painted. Good luck