IGNORED

EASY RIDERS DAY OF FUN S.E. Texas

Kregerdoodle

All SE Texas or any one who wants to make it, we are going on a fun run Sat. 7/31/10

info: EASY RIDERS DAY OF FUN Columbus, Texas Colorado County fair grounds.this is the address to where the Easy Rider Festival is.

County of Colorado: County Fair -

1146 Crossroads Boulevard, Columbus, TX‎ - (979) 732-9266

Meet it at the shell station hwy362 @hwy290 Waller Texas @ 9:00 am. Head towards Belville stop and eat at THE HILL for Breakfast

THE HILL

758 W. Main

Bellville, Texas 77418

(979) 865-3607

After Breakfast head towards the Festival. It's $20.00 per person and it's an all day event. Tractor pulls, Bar Stool Racing (@ 2:00;pm), Drive on Custom Bike contest. Uncle Cracker is the live band.

Sounds like a heck of a lot of fun. anyone else that wants to go the more than merrier. It is not suppose to rain on saturday just hotter than heck.

Let me know,

and we`ll wait for ya at the shell or meet along the way..

Edited by Kregerdoodle

thanks guys, but i can't make it. got to find a place to rent or buy if i can. looks like may have my house sold. wife or fixen to be ex. has already foud her a place to live, now i got to find something. ya'll have a great ride.

reguards

don c.

Don, if all else fails, I have the 5th bed room we can clean out. Congrats on selling the house..

Talk to ya later,

Kreg

thanks guys, but i can't make it. got to find a place to rent or buy if i can. looks like may have my house sold. wife or fixen to be ex. has already foud her a place to live, now i got to find something. ya'll have a great ride.

reguards

don c.

You guys have fun. Wish I could join you but I've got to spend this weekend getting ready for my vacation. I'm headed up north to Iowa where hopefully it will be a little cooler. I'm borrowing a trailer this weekend so I can take the bike and ride around the state with my two brothers in law.

Have fun and Ride safe!!

You guys have fun. Wish I could join you but I've got to spend this weekend getting ready for my vacation. I'm headed up north to Iowa where hopefully it will be a little cooler. I'm borrowing a trailer this weekend so I can take the bike and ride around the state with my two brothers in law.

as allways much thanks my friend. will be looking at some places this saturday/sunday. we are suppose to close on the house by augest 27th. still pending the fha inspection, to determind if what we are getting ( price ). is what they will garantee to the loan bank.

reguards

don c.

Best of luck dealing with the inspectors.. and good luck in finding your new digs....

Take care,

Kreg

as allways much thanks my friend. will be looking at some places this saturday/sunday. we are suppose to close on the house by augest 27th. still pending the fha inspection, to determind if what we are getting ( price ). is what they will garantee to the loan bank.

reguards

don c.