IGNORED

St. Jude Fundraising by VR..............

DragonRider

I thought it was time for an update of the past efforts of everyone here at Ventureriders. I could name a lot of people that have taken the bull by the horns and helped me in our effort to raise money for the kids at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. But being the old fart that I am my memory isnt so good at remembering all of them, but let me say that most have been raised by hosts of many of our events that have come to pass. With that said I thought you should know how successful our efforts have been up to now. Let me preface this by saying that the average for giving by motorcycle orginizations like ourselves, have an average of $2500.00. Now some of them may be smaller, some larger, but I dont think any are more dedicated that VentureRiders, we are a special breed, we are more of a family than just another riding group.

Since 2005 when I put together the first Tail of the Dragon/Vogel up to now we have raised and donated over $10,500.00 to St. Jude. That does not include any of the money raised so far this year. We are lagging behind a little but I have faith that we will get quite a bit more before our annual ride to St. Jude.

I want to thank everyone for their support of St. Jude. It is a wonderful research facility and until you have been there and seen it and the Ronald McDonald house across the street from it you have no idea of what St. Jude is to those kids who need it and its research. So In the next few days I will be contactinig them and setting up a date to present the monies to them in person at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

Thanks again,

Lewis & Charlene

I thought it was time for an update of the past efforts of everyone here at Ventureriders. I could name a lot of people that have taken the bull by the horns and helped me in our effort to raise money for the kids at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. But being the old fart that I am my memory isnt so good at remembering all of them, but let me say that most have been raised by hosts of many of our events that have come to pass. With that said I thought you should know how successful our efforts have been up to now. Let me preface this by saying that the average for giving by motorcycle orginizations like ourselves, have an average of $2500.00. Now some of them may be smaller, some larger, but I dont think any are more dedicated that VentureRiders, we are a special breed, we are more of a family than just another riding group.

Since 2005 when I put together the first Tail of the Dragon/Vogel up to now we have raised and donated over $10,500.00 to St. Jude. That does not include any of the money raised so far this year. We are lagging behind a little but I have faith that we will get quite a bit more before our annual ride to St. Jude.

I want to thank everyone for their support of St. Jude. It is a wonderful research facility and until you have been there and seen it and the Ronald McDonald house across the street from it you have no idea of what St. Jude is to those kids who need it and its research. So In the next few days I will be contactinig them and setting up a date to present the monies to them in person at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

Thanks again,

Lewis & Charlene

lewis, i want to paypal you some money for st. jude. what is your paypal address? i have fallen behind on my donations this year. i sorry. bill :depressed: :sign brain fart: :2133:

Here it is Bill.

partin_guy@yahoo.com

Thanks Bill, by the way, I see your thinning out your fleet, starting a new era in you life...........Cushman Style...........

well i'm wanting to retire again and i am getting back into the cushmans. i want to buy a new ford fiesta, and for the first time in my life pay cash for it. i will still have three bikes, my v-star, nomad, and majesty scooter. time to really smell the roses. looking forward to st. jude good buddy. hope to be there again this year. :clap2::clap2::2133: