IGNORED

A First Gen Feast

FROG MAN

A neighbor just dropped off some fresh whitetail tenderloin. I can see it now deer steak surrounded by mashed potatoes and gravy. Don't forget a pan of mamamo's homeade bisquits. Nothing like a First gen,Deer steak,Apple pie, and Oh yea Chevy Pickup. A country boy can survive.Time to get the rifle out and check the zero. It's bow season now but gun season is less then a month away.

Dag-gone..

I read your title ( A First Gen Feast ) and thought ..

HOLY COW, HURRY...

Got to call Redneck and all the other 2nd gen owners to get to your place for a feast of 1st gens....:stirthepot:

That would be terrible after the feast we would all be running around trying to lick a lion on the butt to get the taste out of our mouths.

Yeah its starting to get close around here for us as well. I am stating to get that itch to kill something. Archery season so far around here has been terrible which I am glad about so it means more for us for rifle season. I attached a few picture from my room of death, check them out.

Paul

We had a hunting accident reported here a couiple of days ago. A squirrel hunter using a shotgun shot a bow hunter who was on his stand up a tree.

From the news reports it sounds like the squirrel hunter was sound blasting. They may charge the squirrel hunter with 2d degree criminal assault.

You've got an awfully nice neighbor to be passing out venison tenderloins.

I'm a nice guy, but sure as hell not that nice. :)

So, I'm picturing a scbbord on the side of that 1st gen - pics?

We live on venison in this house, and it's about time to replenish the supply

Nice mounts paul, but the guitars are awsome. When I was going through WV some years back, I bought a homemade turkey call from a fellow out there. And it does the job!

Steve

Yeah its starting to get close around here for us as well. I am stating to get that itch to kill something. Archery season so far around here has been terrible which I am glad about so it means more for us for rifle season. I attached a few picture from my room of death, check them out.

Paul

damn , paul, you have bagged some really nice trophies!!!

is there a season , on electric guitars, up there, or do ya just kill 'em because they are a nuisance?

lol:stirthepot::stirthepot:

just jt

Every day is electric guitar season around here being thats what I do for a living (build custom guitars and do custom paintjobs), and thats the only room I can put some of them in as they are not allowed in the rest of the house says the wife. Well other than the shop and the practice room and the rest of my personal guitars are just in cases in closets and under beds. Here are a couple pics of a few I just finished up, one was a restoration job and the others were complete builds, check them out. I think that the ghost flames would look nice on a scoot.

Well almost everyday is guitar season other than the 2 weeks of deer season:cool10:

But I am thinking of taking on a few bikes over the winter so if any member wants paint work done i will give them a 20% discount. But I should probably start a new thread for that.

Paul