And don't forget the rack it sits on :shock3:

Look at Pin Wall they have a load of stuff, some good, and of course some not so.. Also look up OZ Power-Sports in KS. They have a good size yard also, but you have to call them foe something. I found the fork air valve there, where PinWall lost my order, but did refund.

I got a couple of response that are interested in my trunk. I do want to sell it, but don't want to get ripped off.

What are they going for / a fair price for both?

It is in VERY good shape except for a very small scuff in one edge that you really have to look for to see.

What is a fair price for a perfect one?

As I sent to a couple of private messages -

It appears that several people are interested in the trunk.

I will have to research the web tonight to see what a fair price is then post pics with the price. I guess the one willing to pay the highest price will get it. So you guys get together to get the price as low as you can :)

I have a couple of other body parts to get rid of too, so will price them also.

As I said earlier, I want a fair price for all.

As I sent to a couple of private messages -

It appears that several people are interested in the trunk.

I will have to research the web tonight to see what a fair price is then post pics with the price. I guess the one willing to pay the highest price will get it. So you guys get together to get the price as low as you can :)

I have a couple of other body parts to get rid of too, so will price them also.

As I said earlier, I want a fair price for all.

Well with a fair price consider it sold. Let me know

Star4772

BTW, if I didn't mention it before, mine is just the Trunk - Top and bottom.

I had dropped my bike and it made a VERY small blemish on the left 'rail' of the lid. Along with the other damage to the bike, I insisted that the Insurance company repair this also. They chose to replace the entire trunk. - Go figure.

If I hadn't had the other damage, I wouldv'e polished it wifth some good rubbing compound then waxed it and no one wouldv'e ever noticed itl.

So, you would have to come up with the other hardware to make the trunk work on a RSTD.

craigr

craigr

Well, I brought the trunk into the house to take the pics and my wife informs me that she drained the batteries on or w/e bike trip to Okoboji. So, no pics tonight. The batteries are on the charger and will have to post the pics tomorrow evening. - sorry.

New, the parts are around a grand. Since these are just the shell, how does $350 sound?

If that's too high, I think I'll just hold on to them for a backup.

Craigr

I just bought a Harley limited liberty edition trunk for 305. Had to replace locks, lights and antennae and add speaker pods but, hinges and rack were ok and still had to paint it. So, 350 is probably not bad. I know most of the harley ones on ebay with pods and lights are going over 500 - some up to almost 1300. I have only seen one venture trunk on ebay - was from Pinwall and it was pretty high. One of these days, I will post our mounting setup.