IGNORED

Chev - Pictures

BradT

A couple weeks back the neighbour who is a Used Equipment Manager at a Chev Dealer came home with a SS Camero. Had to take a look and he comes out and throws the keys to me and says take it for a ride. Was not saying no.

Naugh-T and I took off for a little ride while he had supper. Sure is a nice looking car. When I got in I had to lower the seat to the lowest point and even then I was touching the roof and when I put the seat back to a comforatble spot there is NO room in the back seat.

Never took the Traction control off but was able to hit a few times and man that thing goes and it stays straight.

Anyway 30 minutes of fun and a few pictures was worth it.

Brad

Really nice car and white is our favorite. Eileen and I saw several Camaros on the road during our vacation and she loves them. For me, it would still be a tough decision between it and the Challenger but either would do just fine. :)

little older....you will have plenty of head room!:rotf:

Lowering the seat helped more than Waiting. :rotf:But I caught the joke.

For me, it would still be a tough decision between it and the Challenger but either would do just fine. :)

Not sure about the Challenger (I like those as well, but ..). Not sure you could get comfortable in the Chev pretty tight.

Brad

Rather have the new 2011 Roush Mustang! Had a red Mustang Gt but traded for a new 2010 Ford F150 XLT Super Crew Cab with the 5.4 liter engine and all the whistles and bells. Love the sync system. It is Royal Red got tons of metal flake in the paint when the sun hits it awesome. Has the nice chrome wheels and twenty inch tires. Awesome ride! Love it.:big-grin-emoticon:

Really nice car and white is our favorite. Eileen and I saw several Camaros on the road during our vacation and she loves them. For me, it would still be a tough decision between it and the Challenger but either would do just fine. :)

i would gotta go with the Mustang myself.. of course im partial to Fords.. of course, i would love either one of the others..:smile11: