IGNORED

Spare Fuel

friesman

Has anyone tried this, and what makes it different from regular gasoline?

According to what I am reading it doesnt get stale and its legal to store in your vehicle, so what makes it different? Other than the highly inflated price?

http://sparefuel.net/

Brian

I've got some ocean front property in Arizona for sale if anyone is interested...

I have no experience with this product and would definitely have to review the contents and chemical structure before I would put even an ounce of it in my tank... Especially if it is claiming to be a 'substitute' for gasoline. But that's just me.

I've got some ocean front property in Arizona for sale if anyone is interested...

I have no experience with this product and would definitely have to review the contents and chemical structure before I would put even an ounce of it in my tank... Especially if it is claiming to be a 'substitute' for gasoline. But that's just me.

It looks like you and I are thinking the same about this stuff....

Lets review here.......

It does not burn.

It forces the fuel left in the tank into the system.

Lets see........I'd rather pour gravel into my tank. No......that would be bad. Marbles would be better! :smile5:

And it will be the guy that whines and moans about $3.00 a gallon gas that buys this stuff.

Geesh:doh:

Realistically, a few MSR bottles partially filled with gasoline is a really good way to go. Those things have a great seal on them -- THEY ARE DESIGNED FOR FUEL, granted they are typically used for campfuel but that is what they are designed to do. Won't let water in or fuel out.

Good stuff.

I would rather carry a cell phone and a VR help list....

that way I can meet fourm members face to face and then go with them to a DQ to thank them for thier help.

Win-win!!!!!!!!!!

I like this idea second best,

The best idea is to watch the gauges a little closer.