IGNORED

Dealer

fordpol

Been dealing with the local dealer for a number of years with sleds and bikes! Lost a lot of faith in them today! Did an oil change on the bike and checking everything over lights etc. What the H.ll turn signal on left the front blinks right and visa versa other way! The dealer installed passing lihhts for me about 5000km ago and hooked the sinals up BACKWARDS! As I walk into dealer this am the salesman says how are you I said glad I did not get smoked you guys hooked up the signal lights backwards. Response from service guy was no way we would have done that! I put the keys on the desk and said I will be back later this morning for the bike!. At the front door I spopped and told him YOU installed the passing lights and YOU assembled the bike!! When I picked up the bike they were very sheepish and appologetic! How fortunate I did not get smoked at an intersection!!! Lawsuit would have been underway for sure! Lesson learned check over everything YOURSELF!!!! :soapbox: Sorry this was such a book! Ken!

Don't know how to handle such High Tech machines!!:whistling:

If I remember right, your multiple 1st gens are in pieces. Do you have 1 up and running yet?:stirthepot::rasberry:

And I do know that a certain brown one was in very good shape until someone tried to turn it into a blue machine. :rasberry::rasberry::rasberry: