IGNORED

Another rider down.........

DragonRider

I just found out today one of my co-workers went down on his V-Rod when he hit some loose gravel and sand on the road, sent him off the side of the road and bike fell over on him trapping him under the bike, a couple of passer by stopped and helped him out from under the bike. He has some rash and a broken collar bone, this guy usually wears ATGATT, but it was so hot out he decided not to, might have fared a little better if he had. Damage to the bike was mostly cosmetic.

Lets be careful out there and just because its hot out its no excuse to ride unprotected...........accidents are gonna happen but we can lessen the damage to ourselves if we wear ATGATT!!!!

Lets be careful out there and just because its hot out its no excuse to ride unprotected...........accidents are gonna happen but we can lessen the damage to ourselves if we wear ATGATT!!!!

Amen!!!

About 4 weeks ago a co-worker's 20 year old son left all his "gear" on his bed,:no-no-no: 'cause it was too hot, on the Mississippi Coast. Well coming around a curve on a, not yet all the way complete, new asphalt street, he hit a manhole, that was sticking up about an inch above the new asphalt, with his 600 crotch rocket. He was not even wearing a shirt! :yikes:

It "skinned" his chest (3rd degree burns) and fore arms and tore up one knee joint, which needed reconstruction. He was wearing a helmet, thank goodness.

His Dad told me yesterday that the doctors are letting him go back to work Monday.