IGNORED

A1A South

Verninator

Hey Everyone,,

Vern Here,,, I have been enjoying my new 09' Venture,,, Today I was up at 3:00am hit the road, Met my friend Rodney @ I-10 & Chaffee RD at 4:30AM we headed to the A1A and Atlantic Blvd. I usually won't go near Jax Beaches area on the weekend, Traffic is a Giant JAM, but I wanted ride to Daytona on A1A. It was great @ 5:30 am . we stopped watched the Sun Rise,, had B-Fast at the Beachcomber Restuarant ( St. Augustine Fl. ). Its about 3 miles south of hwy 312, turn left on

"A" Street. Go to the Ocean, it doesn't look like much, but the food was great,, huge 10" pancakes. ( Assorted Flavors), its a small place. we ate out side, service was great.

Bike is doing well, wish it had an electric windscreen, the dealer did not properly clean the front rotors, front brakes are squealing their A@# off, I've cleaned the pads and Sanded the Rotors, its alittle better, but not correct. Will replace Pads. Went to the J & P store on US 1, Looked at Farkles. I need alot more $$$$$$$$$ !!

Anyway,, excellent bike, hope everyone had very good 4th OF July!

I've enjoyed this site as well,, Seems like cool group of riders. :big-grin-emoticon:

Later Vern

sometimes brake squeal goes away after some time. I've heard that attributed to picking up some sand on the pad that eventually wears away.

Also, some members here use a brake pad lube on the rear of the pads metal plate to help keep down the noise. I haven't tried this yet, but will the next time I inspect the pads.