IGNORED

Tank bib on ebay

sarges46

There is a Hopnel tank bib for the RSV on ebay. Its "sold" by big bike parts. I need this item but it wouldnt arrive in time before we leave for Potato Creek.

Actually there are several available through various sites once I googled them.

Is anyone willing to buy the thing for me, take it to Potato Creek and I would pick it up there and hand over the cash. Its around 55 bucks.

Thanks

Rick,

Why dont you get ahold of Leadwolf56 and see if he'll let you ship it to his house. You can buy it and have it shipped there? If thats not an option, due to payment issues I could buy it with my paypal and ship it to Kevin. Let us know and we can more than likely make it happen.

Good idea Brad. I will hunt him down.

There is not an issue with payments as I have paypal. I just threw out the idea to see what would happen...an maybe dig up someone that had a used one they wanted to get rid of..lol.

Boo

Are you going to be at the ralley? If not and maybe even if you are we are thinking of stopping by Hebron on our way back from 6 flags. This would be probably be the 18th/19th. We would be interested in likely a lunch at the best place to eat in town.