IGNORED

signed on ????????

painterman67

This has happened a few times to me. Just the other night I logged out and then turned off my computer. It was completely turned off for the nnight. My wife was logged in to her acount and noticed that it said I was logged on. Is this normal or do I kneed to change some security settings?

Tahnks in advance

David

Margaret is correct. There is an inactivity setting. I've set it to different values and don't remember what it is set on now. Folks were complaining that it was logging them out too fast if they were reading messages and got distracted and had to go do something else and then come back to find themselves logged out.

Margaret is correct. There is an inactivity setting. I've set it to different values and don't remember what it is set on now. Folks were complaining that it was logging them out too fast if they were reading messages and got distracted and had to go do something else and then come back to find themselves logged out.

Now what did you go and tell her that for,,,,,,, do you know what that means,,, how are we ever going to live with that now,,,,, sometimes it's hard enough,,,,, but now and the rally is just around the corner,,,,,,,,,,,:stirthepot: